In my private practice, I create a custom approach to help you develop a broad immediacy of self-expression, an ability to hold multiple truths at once, and a capacity for facing the unknown. My clients typically come to me for help in one or more of the following areas:
- releasing an over-identification with the edited self
- increased meaning and openness to enchantment
- downgrading your system's emphasis on information and cognition as survival strategies
- longing for authentic playfulness and silliness
- a desire to weave creativity back into personal and/or professional life
- conflict fluency
- increased personal and relational agency
- embodied disobedience
- investigation of personal depth
- wanting to feel that sparkly, enchanted freedom of being truly alive
- discovery, encouragement, and witnessing of your uniqueness
- an ability to engage in disruption and change without sacrificing integrity
How do I help? Through conversation, intuitive practice, and a blend of performing, expressive, and somatic arts such as mask, voicework, puppetry, improvisation, clown, fooling, somatic inquiry, and a wide variety of change-based liberatory influences from Social Presencing Theater, Theatre of the Oppressed, and Theatre for Living.
My approach upholds the fact that you are not broken, unhealed, nor contaminated by "negative" thoughts, experiences, or behaviors. My work invites you into new ways of being via an expansion of self rather than a distillation of self. I speak in the language of demechanization, dishabituation, novelty, spontaneity, rhythm, emptiness, and fun.
Sessions with me are practice-based and centered around your goals for the arc of our work together.
Packages are booked as an arc of eight one-hour sessions held via Zoom.
You are welcome to click the button below and purchase a package (payment plan available), or you can book a free twenty-minute inquiry appointment to discuss if my work is a fit for you.
As a private client, you are eligible for half off the cost of all events, workshops, and courses that I offer, and you attend monthly practice group for free.