I am currently taking new and returning online private clients. Sessions are typically booked in packages of six one-hour packages, held every two weeks. Special arrangements can be made, depending on availability. These sessions are customized to your specific needs and goals, and I draw from a wide variety of applied theatre practices and healing modalities, including neurodevelopmental movement, intuitive work, a blend of performing, expressive, and somatic arts such as mask, voicework, puppetry, improvisation, clown, fool, somatic inquiry, and change-based liberatory influences from Social Presencing Theater, Theatre of the Oppressed, and Theatre for Living. We engage in philosophical and poetic conversation alongside these practices.
My approach upholds the fact that you are not broken, unhealed, nor contaminated by "negative" thoughts, experiences, or behaviors. My work invites you into new ways of being via a creation of self rather than a distillation of self. My clients come to me for things like:
- releasing an over-identification with the edited self
- increased meaning and openness to enchantment
- downgrading their system's emphasis on information and cognition as survival strategies
- longing for authentic playfulness and silliness
- a desire to weave creativity back into personal and/or professional life
- conflict fluency
- increased personal and relational agency
- wanting to feel that sparkly freedom of being truly alive
- an ability to engage in disruption and change without sacrificing integrity or resorting to oppressive tactics
We go where the work leads us.
You can think of these sessions as containers of discovery, insight, and rehearsal - or, as one client put it, "your practices encapsulate dynamics into condensed actions." These distilled, relational (relationship to self, other, environment) practices are a laboratory of exploration that yields applicable reflections back to the rest of life, rewiring neural pathways of habitual patterns of relating and offering a framework of metaphor that lingers in the unconscious and continues its work underground.
Oh, and I do assign homework! You gotta take it out of the container into the world, bit by bit.
You are welcome to book a time to discuss our options for working together. (If no listed times work for you, just send me a message.) Price for six sessions is 1080 USD. Payment plan available, as well as limited sliding scale space.
Availability is limited during the summer months.